BIONNALE is the largest networking event for life sciences and healthcare industries in the German capital region.
Stay informed with the latest developments in life sciences!
This year’s BIONNALE program includes current issues such as the new regulatory requirements in medical technology, IT security in the field of digital health, and future-oriented technologies from biotech & pharma.
Representatives from academia and industry attend the annual life sciences event in Berlin to identify, engage and start strategic relationships. The networking character is one strength of BIONNALE with more than 900 attendees from over 20 countries in the last year.
Be part of BIONNALE 2018 and use informative talks and new contacts for your business. We look forward to meeting you in Berlin!
What to expect?
- Conference program with insights into current life sciences issues and developments
- Partnering opportunities with an organized and web-based matchmaking system
- Cooperation track including company presentations
- Industry exhibition to present your products and services
- Evening reception with BIONNALE Speed Lecture Award and Key Note by Prof. Dr. Jochen Maas, Head R&D Germany, Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Ludwig Erhard Haus
Who will be attending?
Companies and research institutions from the region and beyond looking for co-development or joint research opportunities - Startups with new ideas and innovative approaches - Investors on the corporate, institutional and VC sides and other stakeholders.
The event is free of charge.